KKBC respects our website visitors’ privacy and is committed to safeguarding it; this policy sets out how we will treat personal data collected from and other data gathering sources.
Information we collect to provide services to you
a) KKBC may collect data that does not personally identify you as a way to monitor and improve our services and performance. For example, when you visit a web page the uniform resource locator (URL) requested is automatically recorded, as is the time and date and the browser software being used.
b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of accessing KKBC gated contents and inquiry to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including, your name, company, phone numbers, email address and other contact details)
c) information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including, the communication content and metadata associated with the communication)
d) any other personal information that you choose to send to us
How we use the information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Refer your contact details to one of our agency partners for services requested by you.
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- We collect information that you volunteer to us on surveys, contests and on registration pages, and use the information collected to improve your www.kkbc.co online experience.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
How do we protect your personal information?
We employ high technology to ensure that your information is protected from unauthorized access and improper use. We strive hard to maintain an environment free of unauthorized interference and one that is safe from manipulation or theft. These systems are periodically updated and tested to ensure an ongoing safe environment for your private data.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Notification of Policy Changes