In 2019, KKBC began working with a multinational software company with 25 years of experience in the enterprise open source solutions technology category. Our representative brand conducts campaigns across various regions, aiming to acquire upper funnel awareness and increase product education, specifically how the client’s solutions support IT Decision Makers utilizing Open Hybrid cloud, and drives qualified traffic to program landing pages.
Our client requested KKBC to run and manage the Japan awareness campaign for two months.
- Educate target audience within defined accounts about client’s solutions portfolio
- Build engaged audience pools for client to remarket for contact acquisition
- Media/Campaign Metrics : Impressions, Clicks, CTR, CPC, CPM
- Website Metrics : Page Views, Unique Visitors, Cost Per Unique Visitor, Bounce Rate, Dwell Time
- The primary challenge of this campaign was to ensure a very narrow target audience received our specific message.
- The message was very specific in nature, so targeting the right audience was crucial to the success of the campaign.
- We recommended programmatic advertising for this reason. With this tactic, we were able to set highly specific targeted audiences based on data obtained through both first-party and third-party data sources.
- The announcement reached about 10 million impressions to the targeted audiences, and traffic to the landing page containing product and solution information increased steadily.
- Programmatic advertising with Display & Video 360 (DV360) enables targeted advertising, continuously showing reach to the right target through high CTR and increased traffic to dedicated landing pages.