The responsibility of the Marketing Automation Manager is for managing the marketing automation platform and fully leveraging its capabilities. Working closely with the creative team and project managers, this role will implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through the marketing automation platform.
- Responsible for creating automated campaigns globally.
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
- Monitor performance in running campaigns and create the reports.
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, and analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must maintain a PC/laptop with adequate performance and high-speed internet.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post-Graduate Degree in a related field (preferably in a marketing-related field).
- At least 2 years of working experience as a marketing automation specialist.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools (Marketo).
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Strong ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to identify risks and problems.
- Team player.
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail-oriented.
- Independent and self-starter.
- Having experience working in a Digital Marketing agency is a plus.
• Has own working space
• Fast internet connection
• PC or laptop with sufficient specifications
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree
Years of Experience
Founded in 2009, KKBC is an independent, high-growth digital agency, servicing the marketing, advertising, and PR needs of American multinational clients in business service sectors (B2B), from our locations in Japan, Indonesia, and throughout Asia.
Vision, Mission, Values
KKBC imagines a world of brands that inspire. KKBC partners with clients to build their brands with facts, strategy, and creative communication.
KKBC values are key to long-term value for all of our stakeholders. KKBC values create successful and loyal clients, passionate and fulfilled staff, and a profitable business. KKBC’s values are; 1) Results-driven, 2) Efficient & Timely, 3) Multilingual & Multicultural, 4) Synergy, 5) Creative.
Coming from diverse backgrounds, KKBCers strive in the fast-paced environment often found in startups and agencies. We deliver high performance with an independent and proactive work ethic.
KKBC provides an integrated solution for marketing communication management in Japan. Service lines include Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Creative, Promotion, and Media, with a specific focus on media that benefit B2B industries in Japan.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com