The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) team including hiring and interviewing staff, enforcing company policies and practices, and administering pay, benefits, and leave.
- Handling an end-to-end recruitment process including preparation, sourcing, screening, selecting, hiring, and onboarding of talents
- Providing support for employee retention and evaluation programs
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve the efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole and to improve the employees’ experience
- Ensure legal compliance with HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
- Provide support benefits, compensation, leave, resolve issues and problems, and employee performance programs
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing, training, and performance evaluations
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, employee validations, and benefit changes
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Performing other HR duties as directed
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post-Graduate Degree in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management/Law/Psychology is a plus
- 1 plus year preferred within HR in the Advertising or Media industry or agency
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- Independent, detail-oriented, and proactive with minimal supervision
- Proficient in MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. Talenta) will be a plus
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Must maintain a PC/laptop with adequate performance and high-speed internet
• Has own working space
• Fast internet connection
• PC or laptop with sufficient specifications
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree
Years of Experience
Founded in 2009, KKBC is an independent, high-growth digital agency, servicing the marketing, advertising, and PR needs of American multinational clients in business service sectors (B2B), from our locations in Japan, Indonesia, and throughout Asia.
Vision, Mission, Values
KKBC imagines a world of brands that inspire. KKBC partners with clients to build their brands with facts, strategy, and creative communication.
KKBC values are key to long-term value for all of our stakeholders. KKBC values create successful and loyal clients, passionate and fulfilled staff, and a profitable business. KKBC’s values are; 1) Results-driven, 2) Efficient & Timely, 3) Multilingual & Multicultural, 4) Synergy, 5) Creative.
Coming from diverse backgrounds, KKBCers strive in the fast-paced environment often found in startups and agencies. We deliver high performance with an independent and proactive work ethic.
KKBC provides an integrated solution for marketing communication management in Japan. Service lines include Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Creative, Promotion, and Media, with a specific focus on media that benefit B2B industries in Japan.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org