- Working location-free, co-working, or location of your choosing
- Multiple salary reviews in 1st year, and salary reviews annually
- Off-site team building outing once per year
The Sales Operations Executive (SOE) is responsible for building relationships with new clients with particular emphasis on contact with prospective clients, offering them guidance while simultaneously assessing their needs and making sure they can be met. Accounts are US advertisers that are advertising in Japan.
1. Individually prospect, pitch, and close the deal with enthusiasm to build new networks and introduce KKBC product and service
2. Responsible for project renewals, cross-selling, and upselling
3. Identify or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners and discovering and exploring opportunities
4. Examine potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financial data
5. Increase the value of existing clients while attracting and retaining new clients
6. With appropriate direction and supervision, the Account Executive is to handle the day-to-day mechanics of his/her account (to the degree s/he has sufficient experience,) i.e:
– Draft and review contracts, business plans, and proposals
– Schedule prospect meetings and planning sessions
– Provide all existing materials to be used
– Maintain tracking report on meetings for prospects and internal files
– Conduct preliminary research required for the solicitation stage
– Prepare and circulate periodic new business status reports
7. Participates in client meetings at the direction and discretion of her/his supervisor (Accounts Group Manager)
• Must possess business level English, TOEIC 600+ or equivalent certification(s) is a plus
• Must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in any field
• At least 2 years of working experience in a related field
• Experience in an international working environment is a plus
• Experience in an agency is a plus
• Commitment to personal development
• Proficient in office applications
• Positive attitude
• High integrity
• Interest in innovation
• Has own working space
• Fast internet connection
• PC or laptop with sufficient specifications
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree
Years of Experience
Founded in 2009, KKBC is an independent, high-growth digital agency, servicing the marketing, advertising, and PR needs of American multinational clients in business service sectors (B2B), from our locations in Japan, Indonesia, and throughout Asia.
Vision, Mission, Values
KKBC imagines a world of brands that inspire. KKBC partners with clients to build their brands with facts, strategy, and creative communication.
KKBC values are key to long term value for all of our stakeholders. KKBC values create successful and loyal clients, passionate and fulfilled staff, and a profitable business. KKBC’s values are; 1) Results-driven, 2) Efficient & Timely, 3) Multilingual & Multicultural, 4) Synergy, 5) Creative.
Coming from diverse backgrounds, KKBCers strive in the fast-paced environment often found in startups and agencies. We deliver high performance with independent and proactive work ethics.
KKBC provides an integrated solution for marketing communication management in Japan. Service lines include Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Creative, Promotion, and Media, with specific focus on media that benefit B2B industries in Japan.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org