- Working location-free, co-working, or location of your choosing
- Multiple salary reviews in 1st year, and salary review annually
- Off-site team building outing once per year
The responsibility of the Delivery Manager is to focus on applying processes simply to ensure that the end products or goods or services are delivered in an effective and efficient manner from one place to another. This position will closely work with the Accounts Manager and the rest of the Accounts Team.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Work with the operation team to ensure that all projects are on schedule
- Review and monitor all ongoing projects on a daily basis
- Defining and documenting project scope and resource requirements.
- Setting and managing timelines for deliverables. Ensuring quality standards are met
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Creating a collaborative, innovative, and efficient working culture.
- Managing a cross-disciplinary team.
- Upholding morale and team performance in challenging circumstances.
- Encouraging regular iteration on deliverables.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Must maintain a PC/laptop with adequate performance and high-speed internet
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post-Graduate Degree in any field, Marketing or related field is a plus
- At least 2 years working experience in digital marketing, advertising, and/or project management
- Practical experience with digital marketing platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics)
- Strong ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to identify risks and problems.
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail-oriented
- Independent and self-starter
- Has Project Management Professional Certificate is a plus
- Working experience in an agency is a plus
• Has own working space
• Fast internet connection
• PC or laptop with sufficient specifications
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree
Years of Experience
2 – 5+ years
Founded in 2009, KKBC is an independent, high-growth digital agency, servicing the marketing, advertising, and PR needs of American multinational clients in business service sectors (B2B), from our locations in Japan, Indonesia, and throughout Asia.
Vision, Mission, Values
KKBC imagines a world of brands that inspire. KKBC partners with clients to build their brands with facts, strategy, and creative communication.
KKBC values are key to long-term value for all of our stakeholders. KKBC values create successful and loyal clients, passionate and fulfilled staff, and a profitable business. KKBC’s values are; 1) Results-driven, 2) Efficient & Timely, 3) Multilingual & Multicultural, 4) Synergy, 5) Creative.
Coming from diverse backgrounds, KKBCers strive in the fast-paced environment often found in startups and agencies. We deliver high performance with independent and proactive work ethics.
KKBC provides an integrated solution for marketing communication management in Japan. Service lines include Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Creative, Promotion, and Media, with specific focus on media that benefit B2B industries in Japan.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org